Tuesday, February 28, 2006

miscellany

I wanted to take a moment to thank the wonderful Mike Allred from the wonderful CITY OF TRAITORS for gifting me the webspace to post music here. They'll be playing at the Pilot Light this saturday night (3.04) with Maxi & The Pads and The Spores, so go support them if you care to.

I also want to officially extend an invitation to others in our music community to contribute to the content of this blog. I've lived in Knoxville a relatively short time, and as such am sadly unable to share in the collective memories of shows and bands by now long gone...not to mention the fact that I don't get out to shows half as often as I'd like to, and may be totally unaware of some particularly killer musical goings-on. So if you think you've got something to contribute, please please please drop me a line.

And finally, if you're in a local band and would like to see your stuff up here...email me. We'll see about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home